Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Traverse City CBOC
- Primary care services for veterans in the Traverse City area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Physical Therapy services
- Home Based Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Health Promotion
- Disease Prevention
Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibility questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Federal Holidays
East South Airport Rd
Right 4th traffic light
Right Racquet Club Dr
Left 113 to Kingsley
Right at blinking light (Garfield Rd)
Left South Airport Rd
Left at 3rd signal light
Left Three Mile Rd
Right South Airport Rd
At 5th light, left Racquet Club Dr