Bad Axe VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Bad Axe area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Physical Therapy
- Women's Health
- Health Promotion
- Disease Prevention
- Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibility questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
Free on premises
1142 S. Van Dyke Road
Bad Axe, Michigan 48413
or from outside Michigan
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Federal Holidays
Suicide Prevention Hotline: