Saginaw Vet Center
Department of Veterans Affairs Readjustment Counseling Services
Honoring Veterans and Families with Quality Service
The Vet Center welcomes home war Veterans with honor by providing quality readjustment services in a caring manner.
We assist Veterans and their family members toward a successful post-war adjustment.
The Vet Center Welcomes You With:
- Readjustment Counseling
- VA Benefits Assistance
- Marriage and Family Counseling
- Alcohol and Drug Counseling Assistance
- Employment Counseling
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Counseling
- Sexual Trauma Counseling/Referral
The Vet Center assistance is a benefit of your military service.
Our services are completely free and confidential.
Saginaw Vet Center #433
5360 Hampton Place
Saginaw, Michigan 48604
Monday - Thursday
8:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
* In an effort to better serve the veteran and family members, upon request Vet Centers will provide services after normal work hours.