Cheboygan County VA Community Based Outpatient Clinic
Community-Based Outpatient Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans in the Cheboygan/Mackinaw City areas.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Health Promotion
Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibity questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
From the NORTH:
- Take ramp right for I-75 South toward Mackinac Br / Lower Peninsula
- At exit 338, take ramp right toward Alpena / Cheboygan
- Turn right onto M-108 / S Nicolet St
- Keep straight onto N Mackinaw Hwy for roughly 0.5 mile, Arrive at N Mackinaw Hwy at 14540 N Mackinaw Hwy, Mackinaw City, MI 49701
From the SOUTH:
- Take I-75 North toward Mackinac
- At exit 337, take ramp right for M-108 toward Mackinaw City / Nicolet St
- Turn left onto M-108 / N Mackinaw Hwy
- Keep straight onto N Mackinaw Hwy for 0.5 mile, Arrive at N Mackinaw Hwy at 14540 N Mackinaw Hwy, Mackinaw City, MI 49701
From the WEST:
- Take US-31
- Bear left onto N Mackinaw Hwy and go 1.8 miles, Arrive at N Mackinaw Hwy at 14540 N Mackinaw Hwy, Mackinaw City, MI 49701
From the EAST:
- Take US-23 / M-27 North
- Turn left onto M-108 / S Nicolet St
- Keep straight onto N Mackinaw Hwy for 0.3 mile, Arrive at N Mackinaw Hwy at 14540 N Mackinaw Hwy, Mackinaw City, MI 49701
Cheboygan County VA Outpatient Clinic
14540 Mackinaw Hwy
Mackinaw City, MI 49701
or from outside of Michigan
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Closed Federal Holidays
Suicide Prevention Hotline: