VA » Health Care » Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan » Features
Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
- New VA.gov
- The VA has a new website to improve the Veteran’s experience when navigating for information about health, benefits, or burial at a national cemetery. Please learn more here.
- Supercharge Your Caregiving
- VA Recognizes National Family Caregivers Month (NFCM) During the month of November. Not all superheroes were capes, that is why Veteran caregivers are VA’s unsung superheroes! They manage it all.
- Geriatrics and Extended Care (GEC) Program
- Our VA offers a variety of residential and inpatient services. Should a Veteran require skilled nursing care, rehabilitation, acute care, or palliative (end of life) care, we invite you to learn more
- Excellence Award for Palliative (End of Life) Care
- Sharing Good News! Most recently, our VA received an Excellence Award for Palliative (End of Life) Care and also implemented a new program to help Veterans who have dementia and display challenging behavior.
- It is our honor and privilege to serve Veterans and their families at our VA and Community Based Outpatient Clinics. We ChooseVA as our employer of choice, we hope you ChooseVA as your provider of choice.
- Enrolling for VA Health Care and Benefits
- Attention Veterans Who May Want to Learn More About Enrolling for VA Health Care and Benefits: We want to share information on eligibility and enrollment for VA health care. Please learn more here.
- Whole Health Flagship Site
- Our VA was selected as a Whole Health Flagship Site to engage Veterans with their health care and ultimately enhance their quality of life. Staff will work with Veterans to help them develop a personal health plan
- VA2K and Health Fair 2018
- Please join us at the Aleda E. Lutz VA for the Annual Health Fair and VA2K Walk for the Homeless Veteran Program. This will be held on May 16, 2018, from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m., walks at 11:30 a.m., noon, 12:30 p.m.
- Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER)
- We bring you information about the Virtual Lifetime Electronic Record (VLER), a way for you to share medical information from the private sector with the VA. Please review the information provided.
- Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report
- We are pleased to share our Fiscal Year 2017 Annual Report. Please take a look at the accomplishments by the over 1,200 VA employees dedicated to serving Veterans and their families.