Contact the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan - Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.

Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan


Contact the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan

Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan offers a variety of health services to meet the needs of our nation's Veterans. For additional contact information you may also view our phone directory or A to Z List of Services. For Telecommunications Device for the Deaf (TDD) services, Dial 711.

Contacting a Patient

If you come to visit a patient, please see our maps for directions. You may also wish to review our visiting hours and policies page.

If you would like to send a card, gift or flowers to a patient, the mailing address is:

Patient Name (Patient Room Number)
c/o VA Medical Center
1500 Weiss Street
Saginaw, MI  48602

For the location of an inpatient or their phone number, dial the Medical Center at 989-497-2500 (or 1-800-406-5143, extension 11240).

Telephone Care

Please contact our telephone care line, 1-800-406-5143, extension 11240, if you need medical advice, have a question about your medication, or need to schedule a non-urgent appointment. Your location determines which number to use.

Schedule an Appointment

To schedule an appointment, please contact us at any of the numbers listed on our appointments page, or visit My HealtheVet.

Patient Representative

If you have a compliment, complaint, or other issue which you believe requires resolution, please contact one of our patient representatives. Their contact information is available on our customer service page.

Former Prisoners of War

Our Former Prisoners of War Advocate can provide special assistance to former POWs. Contact Mark Highsmith, Ph.D., at 989-497-2500 X-11798. 

Compensation and Pension

To speak with someone in compensation and pension, call the Medical Center at 989-497-2500 extension 11341 or 11349 (or 1-800-406-5143 extension 11341 or 11349).

Release of Information

If you need to get information from your medical records, please contact our Release of Information Office.

Veteran Fee Basis Contacts (for non-VA care and billing questions)

If you have questions regarding billing for non-VA services, please contact the Fee Basis Coordinator at 1-800-406-5143, extension 18350.

If you have questions regarding the transfer of a veteran from a non-VA facility to the VA, please contact the Transfer Coordinator at 1-800-406-5143, extension 13108.

If you have questions for the Clinical Utilization Review Nurse regarding admissions or discharges from a non-VA facility, please contact 1-800-406-5143, extension 11501.

Inquiry Routing and Information System

VA has establised an inquiry routing and information system which provides answers to frequently-asked questions. You may also use this system to submit a comment, question, or concern.

News Media

Members of the news media should contact our Public Affairs Office at (989) 497-2500 extension 13020.


To report problems with this website, please contact the Webmaster.