VA » Health Care » Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan » Features
Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
- COVID-19 Update
- News you can use regarding the latest call scam used on Veterans. Be aware if you receive one of these calls! Keep your personal information private! VA will never ask for your full social security number!
- A Flu Shot Protects You from Flu
- A flu Shot Can Help Protect You! The CDC estimates that 70-85 percent of flu-related deaths are in those 65 and older. If you get the flu when you’re over 65, you have more risk for sinus infections, and more.
- Great American SmokeOut
- Quitting tobacco is one of the most significant things you can do to improve your health and your family's health. And as soon as you stop using tobacco, the benefits begin.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get recommended preventive services, including screening tests. Recommendations for preventive services depend on your age, sex, health status, and family history. Find out which screening tests are recommended for you!
- Our Medical Center Receives Five Star Rating!
- Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center – 1 out of 14 Michigan Hospitals to Receive Five-Star Rating for Patient Experience! Read the News Release in its Entirety! Kudos goes out to our dedicated and caring Medical Center Staff!
- VA Video Connect
- Due to the increased demand for video-based care during the COVID pandemic, VA has been rapidly reconstructing our VA Video Connect application. Learn how our medical center surpassed video visits in 2020!
- Maternal Mental Health
- Important Information for Pregnant Women Veterans: Prevent depression during and after pregnancy, meet your Maternal Health Care Coordinator and how our VA can meet your health care needs!
- Safe Mental Health Care During COVID-19 Outbreak
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. At your VA, we treat the mind, body, and spirit, making your mental health a priority. We have mental health care professionals ready to care for your needs.
- Live Whole Health
- Where are you now and where do you want to be with your health and wellness? Let the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center staff get to know you and help you on your journey to living your best life!
- Did you know the Aleda E Lutz, VA Medical Center in Saginaw, MI has a weight management program just for you? The VA’s MOVE! Program is FREE for Veterans and is easy to join.