VA » Health Care » Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan » Features
Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
- VA Video Connect
- Due to the increased demand for video-based care during the COVID pandemic, VA has been rapidly reconstructing our VA Video Connect application. Learn how our medical center surpassed video visits in 2020!
- Maternal Mental Health
- Important Information for Pregnant Women Veterans: Prevent depression during and after pregnancy, meet your Maternal Health Care Coordinator and how our VA can meet your health care needs!
- Safe Mental Health Care During COVID-19 Outbreak
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. At your VA, we treat the mind, body, and spirit, making your mental health a priority. We have mental health care professionals ready to care for your needs.
- Live Whole Health
- Where are you now and where do you want to be with your health and wellness? Let the Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center staff get to know you and help you on your journey to living your best life!
- Did you know the Aleda E Lutz, VA Medical Center in Saginaw, MI has a weight management program just for you? The VA’s MOVE! Program is FREE for Veterans and is easy to join.
- My HealtheVet
- The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA) accomplished a record landmark October 15, when the agency registered more than 5 million users on My HealtheVet, which encourages Veterans to take control of their health.
- Flu season is at its peak! It's not too late to get your seasonal Influenza Vaccine, especially now that the holidays are approaching! It takes two weeks to become effective! Protect yourself and your family!
- Flu Shots 2019-2020
- Please consider getting your flu vaccine early to begin protecting you during this year’s flu season. Ask your VA health care team about getting immunized at your next visit.
- No Smoking Policy
- Effective October 1, 2019, VA facilities will no longer allow smoking on their property. This effort helps to support the health and well-being of Veterans, visitors, volunteers, and staff!
- We invite you to read more about ChooseVA and how getting care from the VA may be a better choice for you. VA strives to provide quality, comprehensive care every day and is proud to serve those who have served!