VA » Health Care » Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan » Features
Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
- Annie App
- Annie is a VA service that sends automated text messages to Veterans to help them stay focused on their self-care. This might include health related notifications, reminders, or motivational messages.
- VHA’s 75th anniversary
- Did you know we are celebrating a wonderful milestone in 2021? It’s the Veterans Health Administration’s (VHA’s) 75th anniversary! 2020 was a time of great change for the world. Learn many of VA’s accomplishments!
- COVID-19 Update
- News you can use regarding the latest call scam used on Veterans. Be aware if you receive one of these calls! Keep your personal information private! VA will never ask for your full social security number!
- A Flu Shot Protects You from Flu
- A flu Shot Can Help Protect You! The CDC estimates that 70-85 percent of flu-related deaths are in those 65 and older. If you get the flu when you’re over 65, you have more risk for sinus infections, and more.
- Great American SmokeOut
- Quitting tobacco is one of the most significant things you can do to improve your health and your family's health. And as soon as you stop using tobacco, the benefits begin.
- October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Get recommended preventive services, including screening tests. Recommendations for preventive services depend on your age, sex, health status, and family history. Find out which screening tests are recommended for you!
- Our Medical Center Receives Five Star Rating!
- Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center – 1 out of 14 Michigan Hospitals to Receive Five-Star Rating for Patient Experience! Read the News Release in its Entirety! Kudos goes out to our dedicated and caring Medical Center Staff!
- VA Video Connect
- Due to the increased demand for video-based care during the COVID pandemic, VA has been rapidly reconstructing our VA Video Connect application. Learn how our medical center surpassed video visits in 2020!
- Maternal Mental Health
- Important Information for Pregnant Women Veterans: Prevent depression during and after pregnancy, meet your Maternal Health Care Coordinator and how our VA can meet your health care needs!
- Safe Mental Health Care During COVID-19 Outbreak
- May is Mental Health Awareness Month. At your VA, we treat the mind, body, and spirit, making your mental health a priority. We have mental health care professionals ready to care for your needs.