Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Colonel Demas T. Craw VA Clinic
- Primary care services for veterans in the Traverse City area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Physical Therapy services
- Home Based Primary Care
- Women's Health
- Health Promotion
- Disease Prevention
Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibility questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Federal Holidays
- 8:00 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.