Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Cadillac VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans in the Cadillac area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Health Promotion
Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibity questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Federal Holidays
- 7:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.