Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Grayling VA Clinic
- Primary Care services for veterans in the Grayling area.
- Handicapped Accessible: full and easy access for all veterans.
- Personal Care: Highly qualified primary care providers, specialty care referrals to the VA Medical Centers in Saginaw, Detroit, Battle Creek and Ann Arbor.
- Mental Health services including medication management, individual and group counseling such as Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Laboratory: Blood drawing services available.
- Prescriptions: Routine prescriptions processed through the mail or My HealtheVet.
- Health Promotion
Registration and Enrollment: Pre-registration at this clinic is required. For eligibity questions or a registration packet please call 1-800-406-5143, extension 13124.
- Free on premises
- Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Closed Federal Holidays
- 8:00 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
From the NORTH:
Take I-75 South to the EXIT 259 (I-75-BL/M-93)
Turn right onto I-75-BL/Hartwick Pines Rd/M-93
Go about 0.5 miles and the Grayling CBOC is on the left.
From the SOUTH:
Take I-75 North to the M-93/Hartwick Pines Rd exit (EXIT 259)
Turn left onto I-75-BL/Hartwick Pines Rd/M-93
Go about 0.8 miles and the Grayling CBOC is on the left
From the WEST (via M-72):
Take M-72 SE & turn left onto N I 75 Business Loop/I-75-BL/M-93
Follow I-75-BL/M-93 for 2.6 miles
Turn right onto I-75-BL/Hartwick Pines Rd/M-93 & travel 1.1 miles
Grayling CBOC will be on your right.
From the EAST:
Make your way to I-75 and then follow the directions from the North or South.