Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center, Saginaw, Michigan
Minority Veterans Program Coordinator
The Center for Minority Veterans (CMV) is charged with identifying barriers to service and health care access, as well as increasing local awareness of minority Veteran related issues by developing strategies for improving minority participation in existing VA benefit programs. As part of their outreach initiatives, CMV utilizes the Minority Veteran Program Coordinator (MVPC) to ensure minority Veterans' concerns are addressed.
The Minority Veterans Program Coordinator is responsible for:
- Promoting the use of VA benefits, programs, and services by minority Veterans.
- Supporting and initiating activities that educate and sensitize internal staff to the unique needs of minority Veterans.
- Targeting outreach efforts to minority Veterans through community networks.
- Advocating on behalf of minority Veterans by identifying gaps in services and making recommendations to improve service delivery within their facilities.
For more information on the Minority Veterans Program here at the Aleda E. Lutz VAMC, please contact Minnie L. Beulah, MVPC at (989) 497-2500 ext. 13011.
- Aleda E. Lutz VA Medical Center
- 989-497-2500 Ext. 13011
Hours of Operation
- Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm